OF THE WEEK
**RUGER**"Patiently waiting for my turn..."
Please visit SUPER-ONE FOODS in Ironwood this month and purchase a Dog Bone for $1. All proceeds collected will go directly to the shelter and will help us adopt more dogs during October.
LOW COST SPAY NEUTER SERVICES
We are happy to announce that we are facilitating S.N.A.P. (Spay/Neuter Assistance Program), a program that will assist folks that have unaltered cats and/or dogs. Working with participating area Veterinary Clinics, a S.N.A.P. client will be able to have their animal spayed / neutered at a reduced cost and at the same time develop a working relationship with our well-qualified local area veterinarians. If you are interested and need more information click HERE for more details.
Vouchers are available during our business hours of 2:00-5:00 P.M.
7 days a week
HOPE APPAREL AND STUFF
We have a nice selection of HOPE logo clothing for yourself or the animal lover on your list. Priced to sell, why not consider a gift that will support HOPE too?
We have t'shirts, sweatshirts, hooodies in a variety of colors and styles as well as dog & cat magnets and windows decals.
T-shirts: $15 Long-sleeve T's: $18
Sweatshirts: $20 Hoodies: $25-$40
Magnets & Decals: $5
New designs & colors have arrived!
These designs are in a variety of colors that is sure to suit every taste!
What We Do...
H.O.P.E is a private, non-profit, tax-exempt organization committed to caring for unwanted animals and providing them with preventative medical treatment, food and shelter until we can find them a new home. Founded in 1992, HOPE is incorporated by the State of Michigan and is supported by Gogebic County, MI and Iron County, WI appropriations, adoption fees, donations and volunteers. HOPE believes that all life should be revered and that all living creatures should be treated with kindness and respect.
- - Accept lost, stray and abandoned dogs & cats from Gogebic Co. MI & Iron Co. WI
- - Accept owned animals that are no longer wanted as space permits.
- - Match animals with properly screened adopters.
- - Maintain a lost and found file.
- - Promote spaying and neutering to control pet overpopulation.
- - Answer pet questions via telephone and email.
- - Conduct pet therapy visits to nursing home residents.
- - Provide educational programs to elememtary schools, daycare and nursery schools.
- - Forward cruelty complaints to the appropriate law enforcement agencies for investigation.
- - Assist law enforcement agencies in prosecuting animal cruelty cases.
- - Distribute educational literature.
CAT LITTER | PAPER TOWELS | CANNED DOG & CAT FOOD | KONG TOYS
he LAUNDRY SOAP | BLEACH | CHLOROX CLEANUP | DISH SOAP | COPY PAPER I CAT TOYS
| CAT TREATS | DOG BISCUITS | NYLON LEASHES l TRASH BAGS
*BOLD ITEMS ARE ESPECIALLY NEEDED!
Thank you for visiting our website! Check back as we are always adding more!