OF THE WEEK
**BELLA**"Patiently waiting for my turn..."
We have dogs that have been waiting a long time for their forever home.
Stop down and take them for a walk or throw them a ball in our Dog Park.
You never know....
SUPER ONE FOODS in Ironwood
will be selling "Dog Bones" for $1.
Your donation will go directly to the dogs to help us help them find their forever home this month!
H.O.P.E. ANIMAL SHELTER
BREAKFAST BUFFET BENEFIT
SUNDAY OCTOBER 16th
9:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
ELK & HOUND RESTAURANT
200 Country Club Road, Ironwood
$10 Adults $5 Kids (12 & under) Free (5 & under)
Complete breakfast bar including eggs, sausage, ham, potatoes, fresh fruit, pastries, juices, milk & coffee.
**RAFFLE ITEMS – 50/50 DRAWING**
Bring in a pet-related donation and receive a free raffle ticket!
All proceeds go directly to the housing, care and support of the more than 500 dogs and cats we see each and every year.
We would like to thank everyone that attended our first Breakfast Benefit! We served over 250 guests and your generosity in attending and donating monies and goodies for the animals was overwhelming.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
A special thank you to all that donated items for the raffle and an extra special THANK YOU
to Ironwood Burger King, Elk & Hound
and Chris & Carlo for a successful event!!
Lend us your talents
as a HOPE Animal Shelter Volunteer!
What We Do...
H.O.P.E is a private, non-profit, tax-exempt organization committed to caring for unwanted animals and providing them with preventative medical treatment, food and shelter until we can find them a new home. Founded in 1992, HOPE is incorporated by the State of Michigan and is supported by Gogebic County, MI and Iron County, WI appropriations, adoption fees, donations and volunteers. HOPE believes that all life should be revered and that all living creatures should be treated with kindness and respect.
- - Accept lost, stray and abandoned dogs & cats from Gogebic Co. MI & Iron Co. WI
- - Accept owned animals that are no longer wanted as space permits.
- - Match animals with properly screened adopters.
- - Maintain a lost and found file.
- - Promote spaying and neutering to control pet overpopulation.
- - Answer pet questions via telephone and email.
- - Conduct pet therapy visits to nursing home residents.
- - Provide educational programs to elememtary schools, daycare and nursery schools.
- - Forward cruelty complaints to the appropriate law enforcement agencies for investigation.
- - Assist law enforcement agencies in prosecuting animal cruelty cases.
- - Distribute educational literature.
CAT LITTER | PAPER TOWELS | CANNED CAT FOOD | KONG TOYS
he LAUNDRY SOAP | BLEACH | CHLOROX CLEANUP | DISH SOAP | COPY PAPER I CAT TOYS
| CAT TREATS | DOG BISCUITS | NYLON LEASHES l TRASH BAGS
*BOLD ITEMS ARE ESPECIALLY NEEDED!
Thank you for visiting our website! Check back as we are always adding more!